It’s about price, location and condition. Think about how you feel when you walk into a home that is immaculate, un-cluttered and smells good. That’s what you want for your home. You want buyers to feel welcome the minute they walk through the front door. Although purchasing a home is a financial decision, it begins with emotions!
Before the house goes on the market, we will help you find resources for cleaning, handyman services, lawn services, appraisers and any other people necessary. You will need to prepare your home for photographs to be used in the marketing materials.
Our marketing plan includes:
1. Putting your home into the MLS (Multi-listing Service).
2. Creating a Virtual Tour of your home for use on our website and other National websites.
3. Your home will have its own URL that will be incorporated on all the marketing materials.
4. Design flyers for use on the inside of the home.
5. Notify the neighborhood about your home.
6. Hold Open Houses if appropriate.
7. Cooperate with ALL Real Estate Agents.
8. Providing a yard sign for your front yard.
9. Preparing a Property Profile report to be available to Buyers as they visit your home.
Specializing in Buyer Representation & Relocation Real Estate Transactions.