2014 Free Gifts. As we leave 2013 and start to think about what we can do in 2014, take a look at the and use it all-year long. Give someone a wonderful gift each day of 2014!
“Eight Gifts That Do Not Cost a Cent” are suggestions that have been offered on numerous Internet sites attributed to an anonymous writer. They may be just what you need to find the perfect gift. 2014 Free Gifts!
• THE GIFT OF LISTENING…but you must really listen. No interrupting; no daydreaming; no planning your response; just listening.
• THE GIFT OF AFFECTION…be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.
• THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER…clip cartoons and share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say “I love to laugh with you.”
• THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE…it can be a simple “thanks for the help” note or a full letter. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime and may even change a life.
• THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT…a simple and sincere, “you look great in red” or “you did a super job” or “that was a wonderful meal” can make someone’s day.
• THE GIFT OF A FAVOR… go out of your way every day to do something kind.
• THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE…there are times when a person wants nothing more than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others.
• THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION…the easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. It’s really not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.
To search for properties for sale in the Denver Metro area, click here.
For more information about Denver Colorado Real Estate or homes for sale along the Front Range, call Marilyn Van Steenberg, Dream Home Consultant, Certified Residential Specialist and Eco-Broker.
Specializing in Buyer Representation & Relocation Real Estate Transactions.